What better way to mark Saint Patrick’s Day, 17th March, than with 17 of my favourite photos from my travels around this beautiful country? A timely reminder that Ireland really is the best country in the world. Everyone is Irish on Paddy’s Day so don something green, grab a glass of some fine Irish whiskey and enjoy these pics!
1. An Port, County Donegal
2. Skellig Michael, County Kerry
3. Kilbeggan, County Westmeath
4. Ha’penny Bridge, Dublin City
5. Mornington, County Meath
6. Keem Strand, Achill Island, County Mayo
7. Beacon of Hope, Belfast City
8. National Botanic Gardens, Dublin
9. Carlingford, County Louth
10. Dun Briste, County Mayo
11. Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
12. Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, County Antrim
13. Clonmacnoise, County Offaly
14. Dalkey Island, County Dublin
15. Glendalough, County Wicklow
16. Phoenix Park, Dublin City
17. Giant’s Causeway, County Antrim
Lá Fhéile Pádraig!
© 2016 | Sarah Murphy | All Rights Reserved
5 thoughts on “17 Photos of Ireland at its Best | The Geocaching Junkie”
Great selection there Sarah.
We want to do the rope bridge when we go.
You should! It’s amazing! And they actually give you a minute to take photos on it 🙂